Write a Text Message to the ISU
This command is used to transfer a text SBD message from the FA to the single mobile originated buffer in the ISU.
The text message may be entered on the command line:
- For example,
- The length of
<text message>is limited to 120 bytes. This is due to the length limit on the AT command line interface.
- The message is terminated when a carriage return is entered.
Alternatively, the text message may be entered separately:
- Upon entering the command
AT+SBDWT, the ISU will indicate to the FA that it is prepared to receive the message by sending the string
READY<CR><LF>to the FA.
- Once the FA receives the READY indication, the text message must be sent, terminated by a carriage return,
- The length of the text message entered in this way is limited only by the maximum mobile- originated message length of 340 bytes.
- The mobile originated buffer will be empty upon power-up.
- If any data is currently in the mobile originated buffer, it will be overwritten.
|0||SBD message successfully stored in mobile originated buffer.|
|1||SBD message write timeout. No terminating carriage return was sent within the transfer period of 60 seconds.|
AT+SBDWT=<text message> form:
|OK||SBD message successfully stored in mobile originated buffer.|
|ERROR||An error occurred storing SBD message in mobile originated buffer.|